OSTA CAFE & WINE BAR
Undeniably one of the best cafes in Sligo
Osta Cafe Suppliers
We wish to thank all our suppliers for their support in delivering such excellent quality produce:
- Croghan Organic Farm and Knocknara Farm who make the trek to Sligo Town to deliver us seasonal vegetables.
- Ann & Thomas O’ Donovan of Ballysadare Eggs who supply us with free range eggs;
- Lyons Bakehouse who supply freshly baked sourdough breads Tuesday to Saturday;
- Keith Clarke who brings local Knocknaree Honey;
- Andarl Farm ,Adrian Sheeran, Clarkes Butchers who supply our breakfast meats and their own cured ham.
- Dozios of Mayo who make delicious Barr Rua and Zing cheeses which feature in our sandwiches. ,
- Shines wild Irish Tuna,
- Gerry Blaine who supplies us with our delicious smoked mackerel,and naturally smoked haddock.
- Leitrim Hill Goat’s Cheese which is handmade by Lisa and Gypsy Gifford from their small herd of goats
Our 30km Breakfast – taste the difference – all produce locally sourced (tomatoes in season from Knocknarea Farm and Croughan Organic Farm!), the freshest freerange eggs from Ballisadare Eggs and breakfast meats from Andarl Farm, Sheerins & Clarkes Butchers and includes delicious Boxty made locally by McNiffes!
Our now famous coffee is prepared by our trained Baristas using an ethically sourced, Fairtrade and organic mix of Mexican and Peruvian Arabica which is freshly roasted and blended in Dublin by Java Republic. We also stock a delicious decaf coffee which is roasted by Carrick on Shannon based Artessa
Teas and infusions are from Solaris Herbs, Galway and Suki Teas among others
We are always delighted to find new and producers to supply our Cafe and also our retail area.